Explore the mountains of Irpinia and the Cilento coast with me in this 7-day food and wine focused journey. We meet in Naples and spend the first three nights in Avellino as a base for exploring wine country. The second part of the trip is set at Borgo La Pietraia overlooking the Tyrrhenian sea. We'll visit the ruins at Paestum, take a cooking class on the estate of a Baronessa and explore the coast at Santa Maria Castellabate.
So why come on my tour versus anyone else's?
10. See Insanely beautiful vistas from the ancient world (Naples is 3,000 years old!
9. Eat at the first pizzeria on the planet (Hint: It’s NOT Papa John’s)
8. Tour world-class vineyards with rock star winemakers, including Luigi Moio, and Salvatore Molettierri.
7. TRUFFLES! Yes, I said the T word. Gorge yourself on Truffles in Bagnoli at the farm-to-table restaurant Nonna Pina.
6. Relax and enjoy the spectacular beaches of Castelabbate
5. Feed your curiosity and intellect: Absorb the local culture and get some real perspective on history as we tour the Greco Roman archeological sites of Eclanum and Paestum.
4. Laugh at your bourgeois neighbor that paid triple for that Tuscan vacation last year and got half as much as you did! All this for $2100 per person (plus airfare) NOT A TYPO.
3. Eat at Michelin Starred Marenna on our private tour of Feudi di San Gregorio winery.
2. Drink Greco Di Tufo, Aglianico, Fallanghina, Coda di Volpe, and other exquisitely vinified local varietals for a fraction of what you pay in the states like its your job.
1. Pay ONE PRICE and leave the driving and the planning to me! I will pick you up and drop you off in Naples. All your transfers, meals, accommodations, and wine are INCLUDED!
BONUS: We'll stay at Borgo La Pietraia which has a five-star rating on Trip Advisor.
Want more information?